DisputeSoft provides expert consulting services to law firms engaged in cutting-edge, high-profile software disputes. The firm assists attorneys from the nation’s top law firms, who work on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and government clients in high-stakes contract, fraud, and intellectual property matters. DisputeSoft’s professional staff, which has grown to more than 20 experts, delivers wide-ranging technical consulting services required by counsel to effectively resolve or litigate disputes.
As a result of rapid growth, DisputeSoft seeks a Marketing Associate to work with its Marketing and Human Resources departments. The Marketing Associate will help to manage the firm’s Google Analytics and Ads accounts, design graphics for use on the DisputeSoft website, write blogs and other web content, update and maintain the firm’s CRM, send physical and electronic marketing communications, conduct market research, analyze data related to marketing campaigns, evaluate application packets submitted by job candidates, plan and organize corporate events, update and maintain the firm’s physical and electronic recordkeeping systems, and assist with office administration.
Competitive candidates for the position will possess many of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (awarded or anticipated by June 2021)
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with graphic design, and especially with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Google Ads and Analytics
- Experience with mass email platforms such as Constant Contact
- Experience with HTML/CSS or WordPress
- Experience performing data analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new challenges
DisputeSoft offers competitive compensation based on skill and experience. The firm’s benefits package includes health insurance, life insurance, and a 401(k) and profit sharing plan. DisputeSoft employees enjoy a relaxed and inclusive office culture that allows for flexible hours and provides opportunities for lifelong learning. The firm provides free lunch on Fridays and keeps its cupboards stocked with snacks, soft drinks, coffee, and frozen meals for employees.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, a resume, and an unofficial transcript.